Welcome to Winterberg
We are currently experiencing an exceptional situation. There is uncertainty and there are questions. You can relax and spend the night in Winterberg. Welcome! However, a number of things are important to know. We have listed these for you.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly, at least 6 times a day.
- Do not shake hands Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Do you have a fever or a cold? Then stay at home or go home.
- Masks are obligatory in public.
- You can drive through belgium to reach Winterberg. Keep your reservation confirmation at hand
Check in at our receptions
- At check-in you are obligatory to give your max. 48 hours negative testresult
- If possible, we will transfer the key to you via our key safe. For example, there is no physical contact.
- We communicate all hygiene and distance measures at our receptions / key safes.
- Our guests receive these rules a week in advance in our arrival information.
- If a visit to the reception is necessary, we will let one guest in our reception. We ask any other guests to wait outside.
- Any payments are made online or by debit card
(Hygiene) prior to your stay
- Our accommodations have been carefully cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- They are trained to carefully clean the accommodation, according to the guidelines of the German healthorganization that apply to this.
- Bed linen and towels are present in the house, but packed in plastic. For hygienic reasons.
- If your reservation consist of 2 households or more, please take care of 1,5 meter distance
- Pools and sauna in our accommodation are closed!
Get out during your stay
Want to enjoy a different environment? During your stay, also handle the safety measures that apply. So keep your distance! The measures that apply are always:
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Everywhere and always.
- Do you visit a lake or forest? Then do that by bicycle,bus, train or car.
- Always follow the guidelines that apply at catering (take away or take away) or shops.
Winterberg offers enough space to enjoy. A walk, bike ride or running round is therefore perfectly possible. Of course ... with distance!
All accommodations have a full kitchen. Restaurants are open, also for takeaway and delivery in every town or city. Enjoy this to the full: pick up or have it delivered. After all, it is vacation!
You can also shop. Both in the supermarket and bakery, but also at the clothing store or souvenir shop. Actually all shops are open and take appropriate measures, so that not too many visitors can be in the building at the same time.
Face-mask are obligatory.
Do you help to realize the above? Only together can this bring it together. If everyone adheres to these rules, you will enjoy a wonderful holiday in Winterberg!